Low Cost Alternative
- Typical video intercom systems cost anywhere from $650 and up per key because they require costly wiring upgrades and in-unit video wall stations.
- ButterflyMX allows developers to save tens of thousands of dollars because it does not require an in-unit wall station and requires only minimal wiring at the front entrance of a building.
- Even though it is a fraction of the cost, ButterflyMX™ delivers more features than any existing system.
Fast & Easy Installation
- A small 14" x 15" footprint for the ButterflyMX touch screen intercom at the front entrance.
- No in-unit installation required.
- Only minimal construction coordination because ButterflyMX needs only four connections: Internet, telephone, door lock and power.
- Quick installation of under a day at the front entrance.
- Weatherproof enclosure withstands hot, cold and inclement weather to operate in any condition.
- New software updates occur automatically.
Touchscreen Instead of Intercom Panel
At the front entrance the ButterflyMX touch screen is an elegant and simple to use interface where guests search the resident directory and make video call to residents
Custom Building Branding
Customize ButterflyMX intercom's panel interface with your building logo, location and building contact information.
ButterflyMX harnesses the convenience of the cloud to deliver reliable performance
No need to install local server on site
Data security measures protect your residents' information