Read this post to learn how to open your door/gate using just your voice on your iPhone or other iOS devices.
- Say ‘Hey Siri, open my front door/gate’ to remotely open your ButterflyMX Smart Intercom.
- Once added, you can also use Siri as a Shortcut to open your door/gate with a single tap from the iOS shortcut menu.
- A ButterflyMX account is required
- An iOS device – version 12 or later
- The latest ButterflyMX iOS app version – 1.76 or later.
How to connect Siri
In the ButterflyMX app, select the Setting icon (gears), next to one of the doors/gates you have access to.
Tap ‘Add to Siri’.
Customize the command you want to use to open the door/gate.
Say ‘Hey Siri, unlock my front door/gate’ (or whatever phrase you created in step 3) and the door/gate will open.
Once you’ve connected ButterflyMX to your Siri, you can swipe right on your home screen to access Shortcuts. Any access points set up in Siri will appear here and you can simply tap to open.