If you’re installing a ButterflyMX video intercom, the final step in the process is to activate the intercom and test it. To avoid any setbacks, you’ll work directly with the ButterflyMX support team while onsite in order to activate, configure, and test the video intercom. This activation process requires only a few steps.
How to activate the ButterflyMX video intercom:
Step 1: Complete the installation
Verify that steps 1-7 of the installation process are complete.
Step 2: Activate and test the intercom
Before activation you must:
- Be present at the video intercom
- Have access to a mobile phone
- Record the intercom’s serial number
How to activate and test the video intercom:
- Call ButterflyMX support at (800) 398-4416, ext. 2.
- Provide the intercom’s serial number, the address of the building, and the wiring specs.
- ButterflyMX Support will work with you to activate and configure the intercom.
- Support will perform a test video call from the intercom and confirm that the video, sound, and door lock(s) are functioning properly.
- Support will supply a delivery PIN to test intercom functionality.
- Notify the client that installation is complete and demonstrate that the ButterflyMX video intercom is functioning properly.
For more information on installing a ButterflyMX video intercom, visit the installer resources page on our website.