- FlipperForce is designed to streamline real estate investment and operations.
- Pricing for FlipperForce varies based on the size of your business.
- FlipperForce software makes tracking investments and their performance easy.
Investing in real estate is a decision you shouldn’t take lightly. In fact, real estate investment activity has continually grown, but there is still plenty to consider when deciding when and how to invest. And with so many different variables to figure out, real estate investing can often be confusing. However, there is real estate investing software to help. In fact, one tool you’ve probably encountered in your search is FlipperForce.
In this review, we take a closer look at the FlipperForce software, including how it works and whether it’s the right choice for you.
This post covers the following:
- About FlipperForce
- How FlipperForce real estate investment software works
- Should you get FlipperForce real estate investment software?
- Alternatives to FlipperForce
FlipperForce was founded and created by Dave Robertson as a way to make it easier to manage real estate investments. The software was built based on tools Roberts created during his time managing real estate investments and his methods of tracking his investments and tasks associated with house flipping.
Over time, the FlipperForce product evolved from a complex spreadsheet to a comprehensive software that continues to grow and add functionalities and features for its users. FlipperForce is now a part of Fund That Flip, a leading fintech company.
FlipperForce’s house flipping software, Flipperforce, is specifically designed to streamline real estate investment and operations.
How FlipperForce real estate investment software works
The FlipperForce software is an all-in-one web-based app solution for house flippers and investors. So, this house flipping software enables them to analyze deals on the go, manage rehab and house flip projects, and track key initiatives.
With FlipperForce software, investors:
- Gain access to features that allow them to manage their business.
- Analyze deals using comps and property data.
- Create a dedicated project management system for their investments.
- Additionally, you can manage finances.
Many different features are available for solo investors and teams, so it is easy to customize the tool as needed to match needs.
- Access property and owner data for homes across the nation.
- Assistance managing real estate leads and active house flipping projects.
- Deal analysis tools, including a maximum purchase price calculator for any real estate.
- Analyze comps and calculate ARV.
- Rehab and house flip cost estimation.
- Ability to create professional marketing reports using FlipperForce software.
- Pre-loaded task templates across different parts of the real estate investment process.
FlipperForce has a tiered monthly pricing model depending on the size of your investment team.
For solo and beginning investors, FlipperForce starts at $79 monthly.
Further, for small teams, FlipperForce is priced at $199 per month.
Finally, for larger teams with a high volume of business, FlipperForce is $499 per month.
Pros & cons
- Deal analyzer and repair estimator can speed up the investment decision-making process.
- Instructional videos on how to use FlipperForce are available on Youtube, making it easy to take full advantage of the features.
- End-to-end management and analysis of the real estate investment process, making it a truly streamlined solution.
- FlipperForce adds new features to this real estate investment software, making it a timely tool for real estate investment.
- The company is still working on building the software technically. So, there are some flaws, such as issues with photo storage for ongoing repair and renovation projects.
- Additionally, there’s no easy way to organize vendors.
- No iPad app and iPhone mobile app is not as powerful as the desktop website, making it difficult to use on the go.
Check out the ButterflyMX guide to getting started in multifamily real estate investing:
Should you get FlipperForce real estate investment software?
FlipperForce is an excellent solution if you’re looking for a tool to help you manage real estate investment from beginning to end. FlipperForce has a host of powerful features that help you streamline, analyze, monitor, and manage investments all in one place. Further, the FlipperForce software makes it significantly easier to track investments and their performance and manage ongoing rehab projects.
This real estate investment software consistently gets good reviews and feedback from its users. What’s more, it’s continually being updated with new features and fixes — making for a good user experience overall.
Its range of features can inform you of real estate investment deals and negotiations. Additionally, it can give both new and experienced investors more confidence in their decisions with valuable data.
Overall, FlipperForce software offers immense value to real estate investors across all parts of the investment process and can help keep deals and projects organized, data-fueled, and easy to manage.
Alternatives to FlipperForce
FlipperForce is a great solution for real estate investors, but it’s important to consider other real estate investment software to ensure you’re making the best decision possible for yourself.
Alternative options for real estate investment software include:
Property Evaluator is a simple real estate investment tracker that enables you to research specific properties before investing. Property Evaluator includes financial data for properties, past performance analysis, built-in mortgage calculators. Also, this app features to help investors evaluate real estate investment properties.
TheAnalyst PRO is a cloud-based leading investment modeling tool for property investors. What’s more, TheAnalyst PRO provides investors with a complete history of commercial properties and expected performance rates. This software can be used for real estate investment modeling and risk analysis. What’s more, it also includes property marketing tools for commercial real estate.
Disclaimer: ButterflyMX provides these blog posts to help our customers and potential customers make the right business decisions for them. Our blog posts are based on the information we have available to us at the time of writing.