If you don’t have the time and resources to oversee your manufactured home community, you’ll want to hire a mobile home park management company. Choosing the right management company can make all the difference for your property. The best mobile home park managers will oversee all daily operations, from leasing to budgeting to managing visitors.
Read on to learn what a mobile home park management company is and its role in streamlining your community. Then, explore the benefits of manufactured home management companies. Finally, discover the best mobile home park management companies today.
In this post, we cover:
- What is a mobile home park management company?
- What does a mobile home park management company do?
- Benefits of mobile home park management companies
- The 3 best mobile home park management companies
What is a mobile home park management company?
A mobile home park management company oversees all the daily operations of manufactured home communities on behalf of the property owner. Mobile home management companies provide a wide range of services that they tailor to the unique needs of each community they manage.
Overall, hiring a mobile home park management company may help:
- Streamline daily operations
- Maximize profitability and value
- Save time for property owners
What does a mobile home park management company do?
Mobile home management companies offer comprehensive services that help enhance your park’s operational processes and ensure maximum profitability. These companies, like their residential and marina counterparts, address common mobile home park management problems that can disrupt or slow down your daily operations.
Effective mobile home park managers can help:
- Streamline maintenance and repairs. On-call maintenance crews are an increasingly popular amenity for mobile home parks because they ensure that your property is running smoothly. With this purpose in mind, mobile home park companies make it easier than ever to coordinate maintenance and repair services.
- Improve resident satisfaction. Mobile home park management helps boost resident retention by improving the overall living experience in your community.
- Oversee technologies. Integrating various management systems, such as property management software and smart locks, enables seamless workflows and streamlines day-to-day operations.
- Control park access. Access control systems help streamline park access for guests, service providers, and delivery couriers. The best management companies will oversee the park’s access system and keep it up to date.
Benefits of mobile home park management companies
A mobile home park management company aims to make business operations seamless for manufactured home park owners.
Investing in a mobile home park management company can:
- Enhance resident relations. Handle resident relations like leasing, onboarding, and rent collection all in one portal.
- Streamline administrative tasks. Manufactured home management companies help streamline redundant tasks for owners so that they can focus on what matters.
- Improve marketing. Property management companies can help advertise vacancies for prospects and manage high-value leads.
- Reduce operational costs. Ownership won’t have to spend valuable time and effort manually filing out paperwork or bookkeeping because the park’s property management company will handle contracts, permits, and license management.
The 3 best mobile home park management companies
Manufactured home management companies can help elevate your park community to new heights. But which company is right for your property?
Here’s our round-up of the best mobile home park management companies:
- GMI Management Services
- RLM Mobile Home Park Consultants
- Pioneer Valley Real Estate Management Co, LLC
Discover how ButterflyMX works:
1. GMI Management Services
GMI Management Services is a property management company based in Magnolia, Texas. They service mobile home parks, multifamily residences, single-family homes, and commercial properties.
If you’re looking for a management company for your mobile home park, GMI Management Services can:
- Full management services. Does your mobile home property need more hands-on management than you can provide? This company can provide holistic management services.
- Investment acquisition. If you’re looking to expand your mobile home park investment portfolio, GMI Management Services can evaluate assets and assist with purchasing.
- Improve your NOI. Reviews note that their time with GMI Management Services has resulted in a markedly improved NOI.
2. RLM Mobile Home Park Consultants
RLM Mobile Home Park Consultants recognize that a good management team is one of the most important parts of owning a mobile home park. Based in Oakdale, California, this company trains a management team to be a perfect fit for your unique property.
Benefits of RLM Mobile Home Park Consultants include:
- Finding a suitable manager. Taking over the process from the very beginning, you don’t even have to worry about finding a good manager.
- Training the manager and other staff. RLM trains staff on rent collection, filling vacancies, bookkeeping, and more. Further, while this training is taking place, the RLM team manages your property to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Mentoring program. Clients can opt to be the manager trained by RLM’s consultants. If you’re comfortable with managing your property but just don’t know where to start, this option is a great choice.
3. Pioneer Valley Real Estate Management Co, LLC
Pioneer Valley Real Estate Management Co, LLC has over 43 years of experience in mobile home park management. Based in Western Massachusetts, Pioneer Valley prides itself on high yearly sales and staff available at all times.
As your property management company, Pioneer Valley can:
- Fill vacant camper spots at your property.
- Advertise your mobile home park and create marketing opportunities.
- Handle tenant inquiries to turn clicks into conversions.
- Process tenant applications.
- Collect rent and handle all accounting.
- Mobile home park property management companies provide tailored services to improve daily operations and maximize profitability for owners.
- Manufactured home management companies streamline maintenance and repairs, improve resident satisfaction, and offer property-wide integrations.
- Manufactured home management companies help reduce operational costs, facilitate better resident relations, and improve marketing by advertising vacancies.
- The best mobile home park management companies are GMI Management Services, RLM Mobile Home Park Consultants, and Pioneer Valley Real Estate Management Co, LLC.