Read this post to learn how to use ButterflyMX voice commands.
We live in a world where you can ask your voice assistant to do pretty much anything. You can ask it to remind you to pick up your dry cleaning, order you more laundry detergent, or even read you a book. If you live or work in a ButterflyMX-equipped building, you can now ask your Siri- or Alexa-enabled device to open your front door or gate.
There are many instances in which you might want to control ButterflyMX using voice commands, including but not limited to:
- Your phone is charging in the other room when your visitor calls up
- Your hands are covered in flour because you’re in the middle of baking a cake and you don’t want to get your phone dirty
- You’re coming back home from grocery shopping and your hands are full with bags – if you try to reach for your phone in your pocket you risk dropping everything
- A ButterflyMX account is required
- Must own a Siri- or Alexa-enabled device
- The latest version of the ButterflyMX mobile app
For more ways to open the door using ButterflyMX, check out our list of resident features.