We live in a world where you can ask your voice assistant to do pretty much anything. You can ask it to remind you to pick up your dry cleaning, order you more laundry detergent, or even read you a book. If you live or work in a ButterflyMX-equipped building, you can now ask your Siri- or Alexa-enabled device to open your front door or gate.
There are many instances in which you might want to control ButterflyMX using voice commands, including but not limited to:
- Your phone is charging in the other room when your visitor calls
- Your hands are covered in flour because you’re in the middle of baking a cake and you don’t want to get your phone dirty
- You’re in your car and want to open your gate without taking your hands off the steering wheel
- A ButterflyMX account is required
- Must own a Siri- or Alexa-enabled device
- The latest version of the ButterflyMX mobile app